sample of imagine sample of imagine

Pretty good, but...

Pretty good animation, but I would suggest adding a preloader, and also finishing it before you submit it :D

Death Eagle Death Eagle

Pretty good.

Pretty good for your first flash, keep up the good work, you can only improve your flash skills!

Phantox responds:

Thank you! I'm trying my hardest to make better drawings.

Penfold Episode 1 Penfold Episode 1

lol what?

I'm giving this 3/5 and 5/10 because I'm not sure what this is lol.

DangerMAUS responds:

You sir, a a gentleman and a poop.

Deadpile Rampage Deadpile Rampage

It's ok.

It's alright, could have use better controls, and now had shooting guys. But this also isn't really much new either.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

It was ok...

It was alright, but got really old after you used all the methods. There was a glitch with the rope. After I selected the rope I could not select anything else or even reset the body.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Well...

This is a good game you have here, I have to admit. While I liked the first game as well as this one, I have to give it a 6/10 for a few reasons. It would be nice if you could choose when to explode barrels, because sometimes you hit them by mistake. You should also make it so that you have time to explore all the places that are given to you. I like the idea of the traps, but I think it could have been executed a little bit better. The grenades, though you think they would be a good weapon, I found them to be useless, hurting me more then they helped. The never really seemed to throw proporly, and I dont know if it was just the amount of zombies that were allowed to build up because of the poor throwing mechanic, or if the grenades actually hurt my barricade when they only dropped 3 inched or so infront of my barricade.

I also noticed that alot of the zombies in this game had the same skin as the zombies in the last game, especially the dogs. While there certainly were new skins, I just wish you could of put in a little more variety, like, I dont know, a zombie squirrel? Also, make it so that you can strategically place your survivors, and choose if you want them to run or stay, and if they die then that is a consequence for a poor decision.

Overall a good game, 6/10, 4/5

"Kid" prank to pizza place "Kid" prank to pizza place

LMFAO

Lawl that was freakin sweet, how did u change ur voice?

Mario's pwnd Slide Mario's pwnd Slide

NICE.

nice song man keep it up, i love all your work :D

btw, (the moment im reviewing this) look how many DL's....it spells leet! rofl (Downloads | 1,337)

EnV~Tetris~ EnV~Tetris~

I loveit :D

Nice job man, keep up the good work!

Envy responds: